15 May, 2008

Words of Wedded Bliss

Tomorrow my husband and I will be starting a new group at our church. It is a social group for newly married or about to be married couples. Our church has never had a group like this before and we have a number of newlyweds at different phases of their lives, otherwise. I'm very excited but not entirely sure what to say to these people. The point of the first meeting is to get together and see what we all want, and what the group direction might be.

But I do want to set a tone. And am considering some passages on marriage to share with the group. But there are so many fine words on the topic; the Bible, literature and history are filled with quote ables on marriage and married love.

So my question to you is: What is your favorite passage/quote on the topic of marriage?

No comments: