11 May, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my own mother and mother in law; and to all of you wonderful women who have the wonderful vocation of raising the best of blessings. You all have my greatest admiration. And i hope your day was beautiful.




I apologize for not keeping up in my posts quality or quantity as of late. I have been feeling more for the wor
se and have been 'convalescing'.

Seeing as I have not been out of my bed, I am posting this image to represent the past two day for my WIFD. I do intend to continue this my week, so that you may all see a full seven days. I really enjoyed looking through others blogs today and through Cheri's blog I have found the blogs of some other Lovely Ladies. I hope next week to do some page layout up dates; and add a side bar so that I may link to the other journal I enjoy reading. As i enter a very difficult week for myself I wish allof you a smooth and blessed week of your own.

~Kate


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate,
I just wanted to tell you I've been keeping up with your blog for a month or so and enjoy every experience and milestone you write about. I agree with your philosophy of frugality and am striving to achieve the same in my life.

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well lately. Don't give up! I found an encouraging article I think you might like. Let me know if I can email it to you.
Take care
~Jackie

Kate said...

Jackie,
Thank you so much for your comment and encouragement. I love to hear from readers, and the fresh ideas they bring. Please email me the article, mrs.kaos@gmail.com.

Thank you,
~Kate