16 February, 2009

Hello All

It's been a while, yet again. Well between bronchitis, two rounds of stomach bugs and a bit of traveling in between, my brain has not been interesting in giving me things to write. Well the house is beginning to regain order and a state of health and I am over my writer's block and there are posts in the work.

With all the resents coughs, aches and ickies I have been inspired to do a series on at home, non drug, ways to fix or atleast manage some of the common health complanets. I hope to have the first installment tomrrow.

Hope all is well with you. And I leave you with this photo from a recent trip to Conneticut to visit my family.

Blessings,
~Kate

1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

I'm glad to see you back into blogging! I look forward to hearing what your home remedies and helps are... glad I'm following you : ) ae